Slim standing enclosure with shielded vents tests hot products
- Roomy 9.5 x 6.5 x 12.5 inches 240 x 165 x 320 mm inside
- Ventilated, fan optional
- Fits on any benchtop
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Wide selection of I/O options with our universal I/O plate
- Already configured for 802.11a/b/g RF tests
Testing tall devices? The JRE 0814-A stands up to any test up to 18 GHz! Featuring a wide swing open door with durable latch handle, this enclosure is ideal for testing IEEE 802.11 a,b,g devices such as WLAN, VoIP, access points and other RF devices.
Two shielded vents provide excellent cooling and optional fan(s) are available for those hot products. Tough ‘honeycomb’ vents maintain shielding effectiveness throughout the frequency range. Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness.
Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan.
The large Universal I/O plate allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot spots.
Download datasheet: JRE0814-A
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty stainless steel hinges
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
- One 100 pf filtered DB9 connector with RJ45 adapter
- One 1000 pf filtered DB9 connector
- Two SMA Female bulkheads
- 4 Terminal barrier terminal strip - 100VDC @ 20A
- Universal I/O plate (7" x 7" 180 x 180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test "C" size I/O plate.
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Outside: 11" H x 8" W x 14" D
280 x 205 x 355 mm
Inside: 9.5" H x 6.5" W x 12.5" D
240 x 165 x 320 mm
JRE 0814-A I/O Interfaces
RF Feedthru: 2 each of SMA female bulkheads
Adapter: DB9 to RJ45 adapter
Connector covers: Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors: Dual DB9’s, one with 100 pf filtering, one with 1000 pf filtering - for wide range of data rates
Power connection: 4 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. Barrier strip cover included.
Whip antennas: 2 each of 2.4 - 5.8 GHz whips
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.