Designed for I/O intensive device tests
- Roomy 22.5 x 15.5 x 18.5 inches 570 x 390 x 470 mm inside
- Includes honeycomb style vents
- Wide selection of I/O options with two universal I/O plates
- Easily holds tall devices
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Exclusive triple ramp closure ensures tight RF shielding
- Excellent RF Isolation
Do you have tall devices to test, especially ones needing plenty of I/O? The JRE 1720 is the answer!
Like its other brothers in the JRE test line, it features rugged welded aluminum construction with superb RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble-free operation over its lifespan. A JRE exclusive, our triple door locking mechanism allows easy single handle door operation. Ventilation is standard with our JRE exclusive honeycomb style vents in enclosure rear and door.
A pair of universal I/O plates allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Download datasheet: JRE1720
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- Single handle door closing with 3 point engagement for excellent RF shielding
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Four heavy duty stainless steel hinges
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life and usable weight
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
Two universal I/O plates (7" x 7" 180x180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses or interchange with other enclosures. JRE Test "C" size I/O Plates.
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Outside: 24" H x 17" W x 20" D
610 x 430 x 510 mm
Inside: 22.5" H x 15.5" W x 18.5" D
570 x 390 x 470 mm
JRE 1720 I/O Options
RF Feedthru: BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces: USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet
Fiber optic: Fiber optic bulkhead feed thru: Type ST, FC.
Connector covers: Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors: DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
Power connection: 4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch: safety switch contact
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.