Our largest benchtop enclosure - ideal for tall RF devices
- Roomy 34.5 x 26 x 28.5 inches 875 x 725 x 660 mm inside
- Quad hinges keep door sealed RF tight
- Wide selection of I/O options using three of our universal I/O plates!
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Triple cam latches ensure tight RF shielding
- Easy low cost UPS shipping - Worldwide! No Pallets required – Saves $1,000’s
For testing tall devices, the JRE 3036 is ideal! Large enough to fit entire computer systems inside, as well as their associated components, everything will be securely isolated from the outside world.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan. A rugged cam style locking closure ensures tight RF shielding while four heavy duty stainless steel hinges minimizes door droop.
Our wide selection of I/O connectors allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Download datasheet: JRE3036
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty quad stainless steel friction hinges
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
- 80mm vent option, AC or DC fan is available
Three universal I/O plates (7" x 7" 180 x180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test "C" size I/O plates.
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Outside: 36" H x 27.5" W x 30" D
915 x 700 x 760 mm
Inside: 34.5" H x 26" W x 28.5" D
875 x 660 x 725 mm
JRE 3036 I/O Options
RF Feedthru: BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces: USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet
Connector covers: Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors: DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
Power connection: 4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch: safety switch contact
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.