Large benchtop enclosure with 3 I/O Plates allows plenty of interface
- Roomy 18.5 x 26.5 x 28.5 inches 470 x 670 x 725 mm inside
- Three universal I/O plates for wide selection of I/O options
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Light weight, only 50 lbs! Compare to similar products that weigh over 100 lbs
- Quad hinges keeps door sealed RF tight
- Easy low cost UPS shipping - Worldwide! No pallets required – Saves $1,000’s
- Excellent RF Isolation
Ideal for testing multiple devices in one enclosure or just large devices, The JRE 2830 is perfectly suited for your tests. Triple I/O Plates allow tremendous interface capability, while our exclusive ‘honeycomb’ vent allows ventilation while still maintaining superb RF isolation. Easy access with our single handle door closure for speedy testing and reliable operation over time.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan. Extra wide opening for easy placement of internal devices. Our wide selection of I/O connectors allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Download datasheet: JRE2830
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty quad stainless steel hinges
- 80mm vent option, AC or DC fan optional
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
Triple universal I/O plates (7" x 7" 180 x180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test "C" size I/O plate.
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Outside: 20" H x 28" W x 30" D
510 x 710 x 760 mm
Inside: 18.5" H x 26.5" W x 28.5" D
470 x 670 x 725 mm
JRE 2830 I/O Options
RF Feedthru: BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces: USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet
Connector covers: Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors: DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
Power connection: 4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch: safety switch contact
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.