A large, yet benchtop sized enclosure - ideal for large RF devices
- Roomy 18 x 23.5 x 23.5 inches 460 x 600 x 600 mm inside
- Triple hinges keep door sealed RF tight
- Wide selection of I/O options using universal I/O plate
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Dual latches ensure tight RF shielding
- Light weight, only 46 lbs! Compare to similar products that weigh over 100 lbs
- Easy low cost UPS shipping - Worldwide! No Pallets required – Saves $1,000’s
Originally designed for testing rack mounted RF Sensing equipment, the roomy JRE 2525 is ideal for large wireless devices such as; Rack Mount Mesh Network AP’s, Cellular/LTE/4G Base Stations, Wireless Laptops, Test Fixtures for testing Large RF Modules, and other large RF devices.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan. Extra wide opening for easy placement of internal devices.
Our wide selection of I/O connectors allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Download datasheet: JRE2525
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty triple stainless steel hinges
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
- 80mm vent option, AC or DC fan is available
Universal I/O plates (7" x 7" 180 x 180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test "C" size I/O plate.
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Outside: 19.5" H x 25" W x 25" D
495 x 635 x 635 mm
Inside: 18" H x 23.5" W x 23.5" D
460 x 600 x 600 mm
JRE 2525 I/O Options
RF Feedthru: BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces: USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet
Connector covers: Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors: DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
Power connection: 4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch: safety switch contact
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.