Vented and two I/O plate capability
- Roomy 13.5 x 20.5 x 17 inches 340 x 520 x 430 mm inside
- Two universal I/O plates for wide selection of I/O options
- Easily holds laptops, SFF computers
- Convenient single handle allows easy door operation
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Dual latches ensure tight RF shielding
- Excellent RF Isolation
Breeze through laptop RFI and wireless tests with the ‘bigger than-a-breadbox’ JRE 2218!
Like its other brothers in the JRE test line, it features rugged welded aluminum construction with superb RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble-free operation over its lifespan. Included honeycomb vents keeps inside cool.
Universal I/O plates allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Download datasheet: JRE2218
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty dual stainless steel hinges
- Convenient single handle opening speeds tests
- Honeycomb style vents included
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
Two universal I/O plates (4.5" x 7" 115 x180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test "B" size I/O plate.
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Outside: 15" H x 22" W x 18.5" D
381 x 560 x 470 mm
Inside: 13.5" H x 20.5" W x 17" D
340 x 520 x 430 mm
JRE 2218 I/O Options
RF Feedthru: BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces: USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet
Connector covers: Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors: DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
Power connection: 4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch: safety switch contact
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.