Designed for I/O intensive device tests
- Roomy 15.75 x 12.75 x 9 inches 400 x 320 x 230 mm insideJRE1714 Front view RF Shielded Test Enclosure
- Dual hinges and secure latch keep door sealed RF tight
- Huge amount of I/O options using two universal I/O plates
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Easy mounting in standard 19" rack
- Dual honeycomb vents on front and rear
The roomy JRE 1714 is the answer for rack mounting of your test system. Wide opening door allows easy access to test devices inside, while dual vents front and back provide good airflow. Optional fans may be installed for greater ventilation. Dual large I/O plates (shown unpopulated in the picture) allow plenty of connector, filter and interface to your devices inside the enclosure.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan. Extra wide opening for easy placement of internal devices.
Our wide selection of I/O connectors allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty dual stainless steel hinges
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
- Four 60mm honeycomb style vents, AC or DC fan is available
Two universal I/O plates (7" x 7" 180x180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses or interchange with other enclosures. JRE Test "C" size I/O Plates.
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Outside: 10.5" H x 17.25" W x 14.25" D
265 x 440 x 360 mm
Inside: 9" H x 15.75" W x 12.75" D
230 x 400 x 320 mm
JRE 1714 I/O Options
RF Feedthru: BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces: USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet, HDMI, USB3
Fiber optic: Fiber optic bulkhead feed thru: Type ST, FC.
Connector covers: Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors: DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
Power connection: 4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch: safety switch contact
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.