Pre-configured for investigation of Smartphones and wireless devices
- 8 x 16.5 x 10.5 inches, 205 x 420 x 270 mm inside
- Patented sleeve design - Unimpeded hand entry, with no clumsy gloves
- Easily view device inside, bright LED lighting
- Patented high performance window design
- Includes multiple outlet universal AC power strip
- USB 2.0 filtered interface connection
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Dual latches ensure tight RF shielding
- Excellent RF Isolation from all Telco carrier bands, wifi, GPS, etc.
Ideally suited for easy access and control of smartphones, tablets and even small laptop computers in a completely shielded test environment. Our Patented 'sleeve' design allows completely free hands inside the enclosure, there are no clumsy gloves inhibiting tactile movement or the danger of short circuiting against your device. The arms are slipped through the Spandex style conductive sleeves, leaving the hands completely free inside the enclosure. Brilliant white LED lighting is provided, allowing clear vision inside the enclosure. A Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack powers the LEDs for many hours and is easily charged using the provided charger. The use of a battery pack does not requiring any additional wiring, filtering or connections on the I/O plate interface.
The patented high performance viewing window utilizes a unique lamination of conductive PET plastic layers with novel grounding to provide RF shielding of over 70 db while still allowing a light transmission of greater than 70%.
The included USB filtered interface allows external forensic analysis equipment to be connected to the device inside while completely filtering out any external telco carrier, wifi or other signals from impacting the device. The universal power strip allows easy connection for chargers or AC adapters to power the device inside. A shielded 'Faraday' carrier bag is included to allow convenient transfer of the wireless device from point of seizure to investigation within the test enclosure, thus keeping the device safe from any remote shutdown, erasure, 'kill' or GPS location tracking.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble-free operation over its lifespan.
Download datasheet: JRE1812-WS
Patents on this enclosure: Electromagnetic isolation chamber with unimpeded hand entry: https://www.google.com/patents/US8294044
Low Impedance RF Shielded Window: https://www.google.com/patents/US9497894
Features and Benefits
- Patented 'sleeve' design allows free hands without clumsy gloves
- Pre-configured 'ready-to-operate' with AC power and USB interface
- Internal LED lighting with rechargeable battery pack
- Includes shielded 'Faraday' evidence bag
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4" (20 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty stainless steel friction hinge holds lid steady
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
Includes JRE USB 2-1 filtered USB interface and multi outlet AC power strip with filtered power entry. Can be customized with additional I/O connections, uses universal I/O plate (4.5" x 7" 115 x180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test "B" size I/O plate.
-80dB from DC to 1GHz, -75dB to 3GHz, -70dB to 6GHz
Outside: 8.5" H x 18" W x 12" D
250 x 460 x 305 mm
Inside: 8" H x 16.5" W x 10.5" D
205 x 420 x 270 mm
JRE 1812F Standard I/O Connections
High Performance USB 2.0 RF Filtered Interface
Power connection: Universal AC power 120/240 VAC power strip.
Optional I/O interfaces and connections available
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.