Our largest rack mountable enclosure - ideal for large scale RF devices
- Roomy 22.5 x 15.5 x 11 inches 570 x 395 x 280 mm inside
- Excellent RF Isolation
- Fits on any benchtop or into any standard sliding 19" rack shelf
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Wide selection of I/O options
- Large size for testing enterprise class Mesh Network systems, access points and laptops
Originally designed for testing wide screen laptops, the rack-mountable JRE1724 is ideal for large wireless devices such as; Mesh Network AP’s, Cellular/LTE/4G Base Stations, and other large RF devices.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan. Internal struts keep the lid open for easy internal access when connecting the device under test.
Our wide selection of I/O connectors allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Download datasheet: JRE1724
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4” (19 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty stainless steel friction hinges and struts hold lid steady
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Includes 80mm vent option, AC or DC fan optional
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
Universal I/O plate (7" x 7" 180 x180mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test "C" size I/O plate.
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Outside: 13" H x 17" W x 24" D
330 x 430 x 610 mm
Inside: 11" H x 15.5" W x 22.5" D
570 x 395 x 280 mm
JRE 1724 I/O Options
RF Feedthru: BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces: USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet
Connector covers: Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors: DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
Power connection: 4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch: safety switch contact
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.