Universal, preconfigured RF shielded test enclosure, ready to ship - immediately!
- Roomy 3.75 x 6 x 8.5 inches inside, 90 x 150 x 215 mm
- Excellent RF Isolation
- Fits on any benchtop
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Adjustable latch ensures tight RF shielding
- Already configured for most Bluetooth and Zigbee tests
Containing all the capability of the larger JRE enclosures, the compact JRE 0709-D is ideal for small wireless devices such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, dongles, headsets and other small RF devices.
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness.
Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan.
A popular configuration of I/O connectors allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Download datasheet: JRE0709-D
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 1/2” (13 mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty stainless steel friction hinge holds lid steady
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
- One 100 pf filtered DB9 connector
- One 1000 pf filtered DB9 connector
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Dimensions and weights
Outside: 4.5" H x 7.25" W x 9.75" D
115 x 185 x 250 mm
Inside: 3.25" H x 6.0" W x 8.5" D
90 x 150 x 215 mm
Weight: 5 lbs 2.3 kg
Shipping weight and dimensions: 6 lbs 2.7 kg, 13" x 10" x 9", 330mm x 255mm x 230mm
JRE 0709-D I/O Interfaces
Adapter: one DB9 to USB adapter
RF filtered data connector: Dual DB9's, one with 100 pf filtering, one with 1000 pf filtering for a wide range of data rates
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.