- Nine filtered conductors, ideal for power, audio, control or signal lines
- Handy pluggable screw terminal connector
- Passes all signals < 1 MHz while rejecting VHF, Cellular, LTE, WiFi and RF signals
- Over 80 db attenuation > 10 MHz
- Works with ANY enclosure or screen room
- Rugged machined aluminum construction
- DB-9 connector to enclosure's I/O panel
- Excellent RF Isolation
Simplify the connections between your device under test inside the RF shielded test enclosure and the outside world. The BOB-1 'Break Out Box' Filter consists of nine individual conductors with low pass filtering inside a machined aluminum housing which provides exceptional RF shielding. Each signal line is suitably filtered, allowing low frequency control signals, audio, DC power or other signals to easily pass across the RF test enclosure's shielded barrier. A handy 'plugable' screw terminal connector allows simple connection to any of the nine filtered signal lines. Signals above 10 MHz will be attenuated by 80 db, ensuring high RF isolation while still allowing your control, power or other signals to pass through unaffected.
The BOB-1 interface includes a short DB-9 jumper cable which connects to a filtered DB-9 connector (included) on the I/O plate. Inside the enclosure, the BOB-1 allows simple connections using the terminal strip, while outside the test enclosure, the common DB-9 connector is used for connection. The use of high performance inductors allows a current of up to 500 mA, and DC resistance on any signal line is below 1 ohm, maximum voltage is 50 VDC.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces interference from Cellular and WiFi
- 9 independent RF filtered signal lines
- Heavy duty machined aluminum case for reliable shielding and ruggedness
- Precision designed filtering for minimal ringing on signal lines
- Excellent RF filtering at all VHF and wireless frequencies
- Insertion Loss, less than 1 MHz : 1 dB
- Insertion Loss, greater than 10 MHz: 80 dB
- 1 ohm DC resistance, 50 Volt rating each line
Outside: 1.8" H x 3" W x 0.8" D (45 x 75 x 20 mm)
Screw terminal connector
Filtering: All lines filtered
Power capability: Up to 50 VDC at 500 mA, 1 ohm max DC resistance
JRE Test’s RF Shielded Test Enclosures deliver real value and save time over in-house fabricated test solutions. Our fast off-the-shelf delivery, unbeatable price and performance make us the first choice for all your RF test needs. The industry's widest line of enclosures provides superior RF isolation from 10 MHz to over 6 GHz, covering the entire range of popular commercial, private and government communications systems. Whether you are designing, integrating, or conformance testing the next generation Wi-Fi, WLAN, 3G Cellular device, you can rely on JRE Test to provide a seamless solution that is compatible with today’s technology and is ready for the future.