Tall, uniquely expandable up to 5 units with front and back I/O plates
- Roomy 10.5 x 10.5 x 4.5 inches inside, 265 x 265 x 115 mm
- Unique expandable feature allows easy ‘ganging’
- Front and rear interchangeable I/O plates
- Rugged welded aluminum construction
- Adjustable latch ensure tight RF shielding
- Modular design expands as required
- Excellent RF Isolation at a low cost
If you have tall devices to test, the JRE 0612 is perfect. Dual I/O plates on front and rear allow plenty of I/O so tests won’t suffer from lack of connectivity. A unique feature of the JRE 0612 is its ‘gang-ability’ – a multitude of enclosures may be easily joined together, while still maintaining the isolation that JRE is known for!
Featuring rugged welded aluminum construction, you can be assured of its tight RF shielding effectiveness. Long life door gasket material along with double edge engagement not only provides solid RF shielding, but smooth trouble free operation over its lifespan.
Our wide selection of I/O connectors allow almost any device to be interfaced inside the enclosure, and internal electromagnetic absorbing material reduces RF reflections and hot-spots.
Available in single (1X), 2X, 3X, 4X or 5X configurations. Add -1, -2, -3, -4, -5 to part number. Example: JRE 0612-4 is a quad configuration.
Download datasheet: JRE0612
Features and Benefits
- Double contact door shields ensures repeatable measurements
- 3/4″ (20mm) thick RF absorbing foam deadens standing waves and reflections
- Heavy duty stainless steel friction hinge
- Rugged welded aluminum construction for long life
- Wide variety of connector options for every use
Two universal I/O plates (2.75″ x 6″ 70 x150mm) with incredible connector options. Easily changed in the field for multiple uses. JRE Test “A” size I/O plate.
-100dB from DC to 1GHz, -95dB to 3GHz, -85dB to 6GHz
Outside: 12″ H x 6″ W x 12″ D
305 x 155 x 305 mm
Inside: 10.5″ H x 4.5″ W x 10.5″ D
265 x 115 x 265 mm
Weight: 8 lbs, 3.6 kg per section
JRE 0612 I/O Options
BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N, reverse SMA
High Performance RF Filtered Interfaces:
USB2-1, USB2-2, LAN-1 Ethernet
Fiber optic bulkhead feed thru: Type ST, FC.
Dust cover caps with tether chains included for all RF connectors
RF filtered data connectors:
DB9, DB15, DB25, DB37, DB50, RJ11, RJ45, USB (Choice of 100 or 1000 pf filtering on data lines)
4 or 6 terminal barrier strip, 2500 pf filtering. 120/240 VAC power strip.
Cover interlock switch:
safety switch contact